Check out the new Band Semi design!
Forms and Links
Visit our Forms and Links page for all the forms your band student needs to complete: https://lamarmusic.org/forms-links-handbook/
- Your band student will need a few items to be successful in their band classes this year (Included are links to affordable options):
- 3 ring binder for band music https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Durable-Binder-Slant-17021/dp/B000WFPQ8O/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1J5BR9AP8Q6A0&dchild=1&keywords=3+ring+binder+1.5+inch&qid=1598802090&s=office-products&sprefix=3+ring%2Coffice-products%2C180&sr=1-6
- Sheet protectors for the band music binder https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Sheet-Protector-Non-Glare-200-Pack/dp/B07R8DX3ZX/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=glare&qid=1598801749&s=office-products&sr=1-1&th=1
- Metronome and Tuners https://www.musicarts.com/korg-ma-2-metronome-main0440231
- The Tonal Energy App https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tonalenergy-tuner-metronome/id497716362
- Flip Folders for marching band (you will need extra pages) https://www.musicarts.com/grover-trophy-10-window-flip-folio-folder-main0030189
- Flip Folder Lyres (this is often best purchased at a music store so the lyre can be matched to the student instrument, you will want to take your instrument to the store for perfect sizing)
The band is always in need of supplies to be sure that every student is prepared, please visit the Band Room wishlist on Amazon to help in a very real way!